Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, October 11, 2009

11.10.09 -A perfect date to get older

Ohhh gosh, I'm so touched, I couldn't sleep last night,
and I'm so touched, I just have to blog about it.


Although I was kinda turned off my the service i received for redeeming my FREE Frappe at McCafe -She didn't smile or wished me Happy Birthday! And even gave the Frappe unsincerely :( Well, cos bro once told me when he claimed his Free Frappe, they smiled and wished him Happy Birthday.

Oh well, don't bother bout it. She must have a bad day. At least I received my FREE Frappe. HEHE.

Oh-oh, went to bed at 11.30pm. Toss and turned and received a message.
In my mind was: Haiyah... who sms so late??
And it was Cheryl Sim Miao Fang wishing me.
Honestly, I kinda forgot that it was my birthday. I guess I was too stressed up and worried over phy and chem.
Followed by Nadia, Amirah, Husna and Ratheshan.
Then realised it is 1am. And fell asleep.

So recently, i opened my email and i was touched by the flooding of birthday wishes from Facebook. And then I was even more touched, I wonder how do i reply to all of em.

Anyway, I just miss the way my family would celebrate everyone of our's birthday.
We would order boxes of pizza and eat it till we will go bloated.
Sadly, not this year.

How I spent my birthday?
- Mugging for Phy & Chem, enjoying Himalayan Tea Frappe and touched by the overwhelming wishes.

Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you guys who wished me through SMS, Facebook and through a call. Thank you so much!
It really made my day, and yes, I did have a Happy 17th Birthday :D
Alhamdulilah.