Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, November 20, 2009

A hope for change

A hope for a change

I've attended a 3 days 2 nights camp, and alot of things were clear.
It was definitely fun, and tiring of course, and full of craps and nonsense.
Land expedition, night activity, sea expedition, practicing of campfire item and low elements were all great.
Campfire was pretty a blast.
Instructors, were fun and outgoing.
Classmates were as usual; funny, cranky, lame, irritating, noisy and weird.
Despite their own personality, they choose to work together as a team and make the camp an adventurous and meaningful one.

But one thing caught upon me when our instructor, Kelvin aka Ah Huat, highlighted something about the difference in our class.
And exactly, that was what have been disturbing me all along. I hate to keep it. How many times i've tried, it fails.
Sometimes, people just do not wish to give in.
And some, do not wish to accept differences.
Some just choose to go their own way, oblivious to their own surroundings.
Some just think about their ownself.

It's surprising how over 2 days, Ah Huat is able to tell our own personality.
His life experience was definitely touching, cos that was what I've went through. But indirectly.
I couldn't hold back my tears. Cos he just relayed what I had longed trying to.
But whether the story told gives an impact to the class, depends on their willingness to give in and change.
Enough said.
Cos' no one really knows what I'm going through.

I'll end here for now.
Probably will blog about the fun memories we had.

I'll end with a song,
Angels brought me here by Guy Sebastian



I'm confused over my own decision.
I know I'm hurting my own friend.
But if my own friend, do not wish to give in to the surroundings,
I can do no less.
I hate the guilty feeling thrust upon me.
Cos, I still care for every human being I met although they do have differences.