Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FUN!! RAH RAH RAH!!

So the FUN STUFFS are here!!!

So J1 Adventure Camp was fun fun fun! I got so hyped-up. And every single day there's bound to be some silly stuffs happening.

1st day - Land Expedition, Night Activity
Land Ex was pretty tiring and boring. Aside from that, me and Nas kept singing the song "When the cold wind blows". Encountered with big wild dogs, and Cheryl was kind enough to stand by us so as to protect us from them. So cute!

Michelle: *Talk to me and Nas about something*
Michelle: Ok, i see you all later. I wanna run infront. I don't wanna be last. Hahaha!
Nas: Hahaha! She got a point there!
Fatin: Nice spirit there Michelle.

We saw big wild dogs guarding the farms, and it barked loudly.
Khai Jhin: Eh Fatin, even the dogs are bigger than you you know!
The rest of the guys: Hahahaha!
Fatin: Weii... so bad.

Then went back, washed up and ate dinner. Sang Campfire song and halfway through it, Syaf was kidnapped. HAHA! Had the Kidnapped activity and boy, the search party is actually of no use. Cos, we can never find where it is. Surprisingly, our group emerge first. Thanks to lucky numbers and strong guys to carry Noval back.

2nd day- Sea Expedition, Stationed Games, Campfire!!!
Early in the morning I was already being embarrassed. I actually went up the wrong hut. What's worse was I went into the BOYS HUT belonged to some other schools. Haizz, extremely embarrassing please.

Breakfast, we had Nasi Lemak and Milo. It's pretty rare to have a heavy meal in the morning. So, my stomach didn't feel good. What's worse was the first activity is Sea Expedition. Luckily, a few minutes before kayaking, I rushed to the toilet and PHEW! It feels good ^^

Kayaked with Nasiruddin. Had my own entertainment behind because he kept singing (which explains why it rained so heavily after that XP). We challenged ourselves to overtake people. Wahaha! Pretty fun!

Then once I kayaked so hard, the water splash to him.

Nas: Fatin! I can't see! Pedih pedih!
Fatin: Eh, okay anot? Why?

Nas: You ah, splash water till kena my eye.
Fatin: Eh eh! Sorry sorry! Can see anot now?
.
.
Nas: My eyes pain ah..
Someone from another kayak: Why?
Nas: Kena salt water uh. What's worse is your own team mate splash it to you!

Fatin: Hahahaha! Sorry uh... :(

We splashed water at each other. Once we splashed to Michelle and Cheryl and then Instructor Kelvin said: Eh, stop playing! Catch up with other first then can play!

Then after I went down from the kayak to push it to the shore,

Instructor: Hey, girl, walk and push to the shore kay. Walk and push.
Fatin: *Tries to reach the ground while in water* I can't touch the ground. *Swim a few centremeters more*
Instructor: Can now?
Fatin: No..

Instructor: Eh.. jangan bedek lah.. mesti boleh nye! (Eh, don't lie lah, confirm can one!)
Nas: Wait till you see she stand later, you will understand why.

Fatin: Weii Nas!!

Showered, lunched and taught body combat.
Since it rained, we play this blind thingy and the MRT game.

So when I was blindfolded,
Nadia: Eh ok Fatin, can you hear me. Kay walk straight, just walk straight.
Fatin: Ok, walk straight... *BANG!*
Fatin: Ouchh......
Background: Hahahahahaha! Awwww!

Haha, I banged into the pillar and boy it hurts. It felt like my whole brain was shaking. Nyahaha!
So after dinner had Campfire.

The campfire item set up by each group was funny, cool, lame, etc.
One of the items set up by one of the class had one of the girl trying to mimick a heart beat; "Poop poop, poop poop, poop poop"

Then..
Jinhui: Eh Fatin, she calling you! PUTT PUTT!
Fatin: Wahlao wayy..
I.Kelvin: Huh? I don't understand.
Fatin: Cos my name is Fatin. So it sounds like FARTING.
I.Kelvin: Ohhh. Hahaha!

During the campfire, Instructor Kelvin tried to squeeze to seat between me and Michelle.

Fatin: Eh, squeezy lah.. You very big you know.
I.Kelvin: Well at least I don't fart.
Fatin: Tsk! Weii... You very bad leh.

The talk by Chief Jeremy was touching. The campfire was shiok seriously. It's been long since I was the participant of it.

3rd day- Clean up, low elements
Had breakfast and cleaned up the canteen.

Harbinder: Fatin don't know how to sweep.
Fatin: Hey, I know okay.
Harbinder: Who sweep with 2 hands one.
Fatin: faster what...
Harbinder: 1 hand faster lahh..
Fatin: Tskk..

And every activity of low elements, I will be the first few to go first because of my height and weight. Psshh..

So took photos, and had lunch together.
Said our last goodbye to Instructor Kelvin (Ah Huat) and we went off with a learning point in mind. What is it, that's up to each individual.

Camp was extremely fun, I want to go again.
Now, can I go OBS pleasee???