Chapter Estrellas
Been going back to school for Orientation 2010 Meeting.
Funny people like Glenn makes things very interesting to talk about.
The activities are all so interesting, I feel like participating instead. WOO!
Well, I just miss my Orientation Days.
When I went high with Mashyita. And have caring and outgoing OGLs.
Plus, fun group mates.
Let's backtrack to the first time i step into the college.
(Come to think of it, 1 year is really fast)

And the reason why I stayed on
Oh yeah, plus that leg brace that got many asking.
Maybe shall blog about the experience of it next time.
Should never say it was easy to get back on track. It was a long, rough ride.
Thanks to the guidance received from my therapists.
It's currently 2.45am on 16 Dec. I'm still doing the assigned part for Orientation. Thanks to my bro's laptop which was corrupted yesterday.
I guess this is just like Project Work.
Haha!
When I thought I've moved on
and you no longer linger in my mind,
but you came back stalking me in each of my every dream.
And I just don't understand why...
Funny people like Glenn makes things very interesting to talk about.
The activities are all so interesting, I feel like participating instead. WOO!
Well, I just miss my Orientation Days.
When I went high with Mashyita. And have caring and outgoing OGLs.
Plus, fun group mates.
Let's backtrack to the first time i step into the college.
(Come to think of it, 1 year is really fast)

And the reason why I stayed on
Oh yeah, plus that leg brace that got many asking.
Maybe shall blog about the experience of it next time.
Should never say it was easy to get back on track. It was a long, rough ride.
Thanks to the guidance received from my therapists.
It's currently 2.45am on 16 Dec. I'm still doing the assigned part for Orientation. Thanks to my bro's laptop which was corrupted yesterday.
I guess this is just like Project Work.
Haha!
When I thought I've moved on
and you no longer linger in my mind,
but you came back stalking me in each of my every dream.
And I just don't understand why...


<< Home