Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, October 02, 2009

Choices

One wise man once told me;
In life, there's a choice.
Each morning, you wake up, you either choose to bring a heavy heart
or you choose to lighten up your life and make people around you happy.
Although it is easier said than done,
I believe everyone is blessed with choices to make.
And how you deal with it, defines who you really are.

This week had been so efft - ed up.
My heart was lost and was frantically searching for answers.
I lost someone's trust upon me, and screwed life.
And kept wondering if I really am a good friend.
Or was I just too naive?

Enough said. I was wrong.

On the brighter side of life,
my classmates have been pretty crappy these few days.
Probably too stressed up for Mid Cse till they had to do something silly.

Harbinder: Rat, your paper got red marks right.
Ratheshan: Yah.. so?
Harbinder: Means your paper got period.
*Whole class burst out in laughter*
Mdm Zalinah: Harbinder.. the paper is not a living thing!
.
.

After sometime thinking about that funny moment,
Fatin: Eh, Jen, even mammals got period ah? Tiger, dog and all that?
Jennifer: Yah they have.
Fatin: Huh?!? Serious or what? Then how?
Jennifer: Not sure, but I know they have.
.
.
Fatin: Cheryl, your dog is a female eh?
Cheryl: Yah, my dog is a bitch.
Fatin: Haha, then your dog got period?
Cheryl: Huh? Don't know lehh..
Fatin: Cher, animals got period?
Mdm Zalinah: They do? I'm not so sure.. they
have?

Xue Qin: Yah. they have.
Mdm Zalinah: Then how?
Xue Qin: Then it would just drip all over the house or
something like that.



Serious or what right?
Tsk tsk. Honestly, I never knew.

Everyone is so stressed up with Mid Course.
Late night sleeps, eye bags, stiff necks, you name it.

And so captures of crappy but lovely classmates,


When the guys just had to result to violence
on our body combat instructor, Sebestian,
during his last day with us before he migrates



And Kevan trying to emo in the shelves


Plus having total gays in class
Starring: Khai Jhin, Sufyan and Jin Hui

And the cute Cheryl Sim Miao Fang who fell asleep during lunch


Oh yeah, one my toe nails is completely purplish blue. Oh well, blue black actually.
And it's due to the improper style of running.
Pisssh..
Well, at least it feels better.

Jin Hui once mentioned: Fatin's blog is all about either, physiotherapy, running or just sad post.

Hahaha, okay, I shouldn't be able to blog about physiotherapy anymore though.
And yes, i do still miss em.
Well, i hope today's post is something different. Hehe.

It takes time,
living a world with don't know who to trust.