So I did just fine for my O Levels... right.
Yeap, I'm stressed up, and feels like my head is gonna go
BOOOOOOM !!!
Hmm.. I must say today Geog was a blast!
I'm pretty sure I can pass this time.
UNLESS, anything happens (hopefully not)
It's a worth while for coming as early as 9am and "chiong" all the way.
Thanks to Mr Khong for giving me the confidence.
And GY for accompanying and explaining in clearer detail.
Finally, I never felt so relieve before. Hee XD
The mere thought the ligament tear makes me worry, again.
And the decision to make to go for the operation still lingers.
I can't make up my mind, really.
The pain on my knee is acting up again.
Oh dear...
Endure my friends, ENDURE.
3 more weeks and we'll be through!
Yeap, I'm stressed up, and feels like my head is gonna go
BOOOOOOM !!!
Hmm.. I must say today Geog was a blast!
I'm pretty sure I can pass this time.
UNLESS, anything happens (hopefully not)
It's a worth while for coming as early as 9am and "chiong" all the way.
Thanks to Mr Khong for giving me the confidence.
And GY for accompanying and explaining in clearer detail.
Finally, I never felt so relieve before. Hee XD
The mere thought the ligament tear makes me worry, again.
And the decision to make to go for the operation still lingers.
I can't make up my mind, really.
The pain on my knee is acting up again.
Oh dear...
Endure my friends, ENDURE.
3 more weeks and we'll be through!


<< Home