Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And I'm feeling very exhausted, even coffee does not help. And depressed too..

So on Sunday went out with my cousin, Iffa.
Well that girl is crazy.
She hope to get me a dress, but it's like tougher than it looks.

So this is how she looks after 2 hours of hunting.
Haha.

On Monday, which was yesterday,
went to Yio Chu Kang to collect the uniforms for 56th Cadet Officer Course.
Thanks to Amirah and Suhaimi who accompanied me for almost half of the day.
The laughter and talks on the bus. And the stressed up part during decision making.
Oh yah, not to mention, I saw a ghost in the bus.

Hahaha.
Wonder who.. wear specs somemore.

Well, after going out with them, met Natasha, Zafirah and Syafiqah at Bugis.
Hahaha, I guess it's pretty hard to get a suitable dress yeah?
And so, I gave up. Also, at the verge of tears.
Shopping can be very depressing.

My head felt heavy.
Any my eyes were barely open.
I wanted to go for the last shooting training with the girls, but my body was too tired.
But managed to get out of my slumbers and dragged myself there.
AND YES!
Coach Eddie remembers me!
Me and Shik tried shooting and yes, we are terrible in it now.
My grouping size is as big as an elephant's butt.
My hands were trembling for the unsupported part.

Shikin, COACH EDDIE, Me

To all the best my dearest Part C shooters,
All the best for tomorrow's life range.
I'm confident you guys would do well.
Remember, Aim high. Aim for excellence.
Make Junyuan and Coach Eddie proud!

Met Mr Ryan Tan at Eastpoint, and he told me
"You should go for the operation"

I'm feeling reluctant to go 56th Cadet Officer Course.
But, I'll never know what would happen unless i experience it.
So I'll be off on 24 Nov - 12 Dec.

Damn, tomorrow is Prom Nite.
And not excited at all...