Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

56th Cadet Officer Course

Well, it was okay. Still hanging on.
Syindicate 4, also known as SPARTANS, is the smallest platoon yet the wildest one.
Combination of East and Sea cadets.
Loud and enthusiastic people right there.
Aahh-woo!

So basically, yesterday had leadership course.
Leadership = congruency ?
And, we must VISUALISE.
Haha, pretty interesting workshop.

Today, we cleaned the rifles. Oh yes, very dirty. Filled with carbon.
Learnt SAR 21. It's pretty the same as M16, but easier to strip and assemble. Also, heavier.

Okay.. the fact is, I'm very lazy to blog.
Really, I'm really tired.

I'm thinking of things that are impossible to happen.
Things that have gone too far.
I'm in a region of my own weakness and confusion.
I gotta get out of this mann..

I'm looking forward to Passing Out Parade.
And it's only the 2nd day.