Kinda exhausted. From Prom Night to Chalet.
PROM NIGHT
So yes, i didn't find a dress for myself.
But my cousin, Iffa, lent her casual dress to me.
So... haha, i don't know lah. I'm not a person who looks for dresses.
The person you saw on Wednesday was seriously not Fatin.
Haha, i don't know who is she. She is probably... my twin?
Don't worry, you won't see that girl who imposed as me, with straight hair, and some dress.
Hahaha.
Will be posting the pictures.. NOT. Hehe, see if I'm free.
CLASS CHALET
I must say it was successful, but wasn't that fun that i expected.
Everyone was at their own world.
I too didn't feel the enthusiasm to start the spirit.
People come and go. The looks etched on their face shows that they definitely didn't enjoy. I felt like a failure, unable to bond the class together. Some were even unhappy.
Dear classmates, I'm really sorry. Maybe, we shall make it another time, whereby EVERYONE can make it.
Well, I'm just too lazy to blog. Just the brief of the events.
Shall elaborate some other time.
PROM NIGHT
So yes, i didn't find a dress for myself.
But my cousin, Iffa, lent her casual dress to me.
So... haha, i don't know lah. I'm not a person who looks for dresses.
The person you saw on Wednesday was seriously not Fatin.
Haha, i don't know who is she. She is probably... my twin?
Don't worry, you won't see that girl who imposed as me, with straight hair, and some dress.
Hahaha.
Will be posting the pictures.. NOT. Hehe, see if I'm free.
CLASS CHALET
I must say it was successful, but wasn't that fun that i expected.
Everyone was at their own world.
I too didn't feel the enthusiasm to start the spirit.
People come and go. The looks etched on their face shows that they definitely didn't enjoy. I felt like a failure, unable to bond the class together. Some were even unhappy.
Dear classmates, I'm really sorry. Maybe, we shall make it another time, whereby EVERYONE can make it.
Well, I'm just too lazy to blog. Just the brief of the events.
Shall elaborate some other time.


<< Home