Oh really man, I'm tired.
Looks like staying at Marine Parade is not convenient afterall. Had to wake up very early ending up being very late.
Okay... so Wednesday, 12 Nov 08 was Amirah's birthday.
I really had a lot of fun. I don't think i should update photos as most photos are updated at Shikin's blog.
And this is the first time, all eight of us, namely,
Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat, Guo Yan, Ken and Me went out together.
It was a sheer bliss.
Then on Thursday we had Graduation Day.
Hmm.. pretty sad. Took a couple of pictures.
On Friday, which was yesterday,
went to watch High School Musical with Syafiqah, Huda and Natasha.
Oh yes the movie was superb! As soon as i stepped out of the Theatre, i felt like dancing and singing infront of the public. Haha.
Today,
went to the 56th Cadet Officer Course pre-course briefing.
Many familiar faces. Oh, I can't wait for the course to end.
Kinda relieved when me and Yan is in the same Syndicate.
And... I'm feeling very restless.
No mood to blog too.. Hehe.
Looks like staying at Marine Parade is not convenient afterall. Had to wake up very early ending up being very late.
Okay... so Wednesday, 12 Nov 08 was Amirah's birthday.
I really had a lot of fun. I don't think i should update photos as most photos are updated at Shikin's blog.
And this is the first time, all eight of us, namely,
Amirah, Shikin, Khairin, Suhaimi, Izzat, Guo Yan, Ken and Me went out together.
It was a sheer bliss.
Then on Thursday we had Graduation Day.
Hmm.. pretty sad. Took a couple of pictures.
On Friday, which was yesterday,
went to watch High School Musical with Syafiqah, Huda and Natasha.
Oh yes the movie was superb! As soon as i stepped out of the Theatre, i felt like dancing and singing infront of the public. Haha.
Today,
went to the 56th Cadet Officer Course pre-course briefing.
Many familiar faces. Oh, I can't wait for the course to end.
Kinda relieved when me and Yan is in the same Syndicate.
And... I'm feeling very restless.
No mood to blog too.. Hehe.


<< Home