Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Things happen, happens for a reason.
And things happen, when you least expect them.

I was at the state of depression during for the past few days.
I don't know why.
And I couldn't really concentrate well during the course.
Felt like i needed motivation to boost myself.
I don't know what's the real feeling, but I'm definately keeping it to myself.

Yes, I'm enjoying 56th Cadet Officer Course.
A bigger circle of friends.
On Wednesday had Change Of Command. Being the Road Marshall wearing luminous vest and holding light-saber is cool.
Haha. It's fun especially with Lopez, Indra, Abbas and Anwar cracking jokes.

Ahh... I finally got my name tag.
Emblazened on the right chest is my name, FATIN.

So this week was filled with lectures.
Ate sweets to keep myself awake.
The lectures were really productive.
And, I'm still finding the "real you" in me.

Yesterday marked the end of 2nd week and coming to the 3rd week.
Went to have dinner at AMK Hub with a bunch of jokers.
I couldn't stop laughing at Indra who acted sissy. Really suits him.
Gives you the goosebumps.

I'm not really sure what I've gained from this course, but I'm confident that i've gained something.
But in a state of confusion, I'm confused to find out who I really am.
Who am I?
What's the real me?

In another 23 more days, I'll be going for the operation.
I don't know what my heart is telling me.

I feel lost in my own world.


You came and changed my world...