Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm trying to be strong, but the strength is washing away...

Still in dilemma. But the date is confirmed.
I'm in a dilemma of whether i should carry on with the operation.
Many say go, but my heart still feels heavy to go.
It may be a minor thing, but it brings a major impact to my life.
I'm not sure whether I'm taking the right step.
So what is it that's good for me?
Dear god, please show me the light to the right path i should take.

Physics Paper 1 was managable.
But damn you, Fatin!
I did numerous mistakes! No chance to get A1.
Ggrrr arggggh !!!

Well, it's okay. 1 more paper to go!!!
But... come to think of it, it means school is gonna end.
4 years spent on such a wonderful school filled with wonderful friends and teachers.
Friends who were there to stand by me, bring me to life and colour the world.
Teachers who guide us through, bringing education to live and giving the upmost support.


Meet my guarding cat at the front door!
It's name is CING! Also, Tompok.
Haha.
Cing always guard the door whenever I'm home alone.
Never fails to welcome me back home and send me out to school.
(Although he only sits on the mat and look around)
Haha.
So he is a very "manja" cat. And went into the house twice!
And bit me 3 times!
Hmm.. I shall put a sign "BEWARE! STRAY CAT GUARDING"

When the hope is gone...