I am full aware that a cold change is taking place inside me.
I dread it...
I'm looking forward to OBS.
I wonder why they stated if we run, swim, kayak, do rock climbing or go for camps.
Does that determines the Watches we are assigned to?
I'm trying my best to forget what i had been keeping inside me since last year. I wanna start a new life.
" The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. "
I dread it...
I'm looking forward to OBS.
I wonder why they stated if we run, swim, kayak, do rock climbing or go for camps.
Does that determines the Watches we are assigned to?
I'm trying my best to forget what i had been keeping inside me since last year. I wanna start a new life.
" The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. "


<< Home