Currently in the middle of the exam week. 7 have done, 2 more to go. All my worrying has vanished, cause, i believe what is done, is done. Regret not paying much attention though. Maths, i'm so looking forward to. As usual, i'm aiming for 95% . Even better, full marks.
I'm so stressed up. Handling with personal problems and exam. Infect, i'm disapointed in myself. Why must i care about such little stuff happening? Why am i taking it to heart? It kept disturbing me FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS. I just don't understand myself. Thank god i had some laughter KNOCKed into my head.
All thanks to Monday, I had a great time. Tuesday, i realise sleeping 5 hours is not enough. Today, i simply suck.
I guess playing Bingo was fun afterall. A stress realiever and also self-sastisfaction. It's really a cool game.
I really need to catch a break. Thank god my best buds agreed on watching Spiderman3. I'm looking forward to that special day, that i think it would reunite what we call HETT.
With great powers comes great responsibility.
I'm so stressed up. Handling with personal problems and exam. Infect, i'm disapointed in myself. Why must i care about such little stuff happening? Why am i taking it to heart? It kept disturbing me FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS. I just don't understand myself. Thank god i had some laughter KNOCKed into my head.
All thanks to Monday, I had a great time. Tuesday, i realise sleeping 5 hours is not enough. Today, i simply suck.
I guess playing Bingo was fun afterall. A stress realiever and also self-sastisfaction. It's really a cool game.
I really need to catch a break. Thank god my best buds agreed on watching Spiderman3. I'm looking forward to that special day, that i think it would reunite what we call HETT.
With great powers comes great responsibility.


<< Home