Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some people just wish to be sick so that they can skip school. They are happy for that.
I don't.

Been going to the toilet to pass motion for more than ten times eversince 1 May 2007, 10am. Suppose to study with ShuJun and LingYu on that day. Couldn't make it. I tend to go toilet. Oh yea, i had diarrhoea.

Not sure if it is food poisoning or EATING TOO MUCH DIGESTIVE BISCUIT. Yup, the digestive biscuit is tasty. Can't sleep that night cause i went through an excruciating pain on my stomach plus 4 trips to the toilet.

I'm so glad the kind Doctor gave me 2days MC. It's a good time for me to recuperate from the diarrhoea and also the stressness from school. However, i think i'm really left far behind not attending school. It's a big "SHARTS" for losing out.

I'll be back tomorrow for those who miss me.Hehe. Cause i really miss going to school. Especially being with my
nonsensical classmates.