Everything feels different. I don't know what's wrong with me.
My appetite change, i'm being sensitive to almost everything and i feel restless.
I feel like the world is against me.
I know he's right. I wasn't really serious about my Mid-year. He cares for me, but i shouted at him for not being able to understand me. That night cried not because he scolded me, but for what i was wrong at. He is the one person, who lead me through the whole of sec2. He's the one who is behind the scene. He is my brother.
I promise and cross my heart, that i would put extra effort in my studies. And to make you proud. I know 2 A1, 2 B3, 2 C5 and 1 F9 for you, is outrageous. Please forgive me.
That's my results. Ranking best in Maths and worst in Malay.
Spec Course is in a week time!!!
Know what you want. Have an aim, a goal, an objective.
My appetite change, i'm being sensitive to almost everything and i feel restless.
I feel like the world is against me.
I know he's right. I wasn't really serious about my Mid-year. He cares for me, but i shouted at him for not being able to understand me. That night cried not because he scolded me, but for what i was wrong at. He is the one person, who lead me through the whole of sec2. He's the one who is behind the scene. He is my brother.
I promise and cross my heart, that i would put extra effort in my studies. And to make you proud. I know 2 A1, 2 B3, 2 C5 and 1 F9 for you, is outrageous. Please forgive me.
That's my results. Ranking best in Maths and worst in Malay.
Spec Course is in a week time!!!
Know what you want. Have an aim, a goal, an objective.


<< Home