Spiderman3 was cool. The emo-ing part was really, funny. Kinda sad for what happened in the end. I mean, i hate people dying mann.
Spent some not so fun time with my best buds. Cause, Syafiqah was sick, Natasha couldn't go and Huda is confused by me. Can't decide what we want actually. Anyway, i'm looking forward to Shrek3 and Harry Potter.
Today is one god damn tiring day. Had inter-class games. Play floorball cause i'm not that good at volleyball and further more, Khairin wanted to play volleyball. So swapped place with her. We only won against 3T1 which was the last game. Hurt my little toe on my left leg. Hurts alot.
I hope 3e3 is still leading eventhough we lost in the interclass games.
Sam Chua made 3e3 PROUD !!! She improved alot eversince last year. Iqbal was also cool. The Junyuan Superstar was really fun. But i didn't have the energy after the games.
I miss the part where that's my problem
Spent some not so fun time with my best buds. Cause, Syafiqah was sick, Natasha couldn't go and Huda is confused by me. Can't decide what we want actually. Anyway, i'm looking forward to Shrek3 and Harry Potter.
Today is one god damn tiring day. Had inter-class games. Play floorball cause i'm not that good at volleyball and further more, Khairin wanted to play volleyball. So swapped place with her. We only won against 3T1 which was the last game. Hurt my little toe on my left leg. Hurts alot.
I hope 3e3 is still leading eventhough we lost in the interclass games.
Sam Chua made 3e3 PROUD !!! She improved alot eversince last year. Iqbal was also cool. The Junyuan Superstar was really fun. But i didn't have the energy after the games.
I miss the part where that's my problem


<< Home