Arghh!!! I'm in a big dilemma !!
I have some Attachment Work Programme and i have alot of good things happening in that period of time. I'm like... so DOOMED !! One of the things is the PDS. And maybe the Hillary Challenge would be on that period too.
Why am i so stupid to take the job? WHY ?!?
My results are like shit. I dropped alot.
From being 16 in level to 47 in level. Screw me up.
I have some Attachment Work Programme and i have alot of good things happening in that period of time. I'm like... so DOOMED !! One of the things is the PDS. And maybe the Hillary Challenge would be on that period too.
Why am i so stupid to take the job? WHY ?!?
My results are like shit. I dropped alot.
From being 16 in level to 47 in level. Screw me up.


<< Home