Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ahhh...

I suddenly lost interest in blogging. Haha okay nevermind.



The Spec Course was fun experience and absolutely torturing especially for my platoon. Met a whole bunch of cool people. Nabil has a good leadership but he didn't become the Best Cadet. I left a mark at BCTC which is the mark of my lock. It's a long story.


Recently, raed a book " A child called 'IT' " by Dave Pelzer. The author wrote a story of him when he was young. How he was being abused by his own mother. How he managed to stay strong for as long as he was being abused and tortured. The mother controls the whole family and brainwashed everyone in the family to think that Dave was a really bad kid.

I want to read 'THE LOST BOY'. Its really interesting. It made me teared abit when i read the part whereby his Father was being controlled by his mother when his father was suppose to protect Dave.

Thanks to Su for lending me this interesting book for my book review. I managed to finish it in 1 day. Yes, i was really into the book.

Morons...