Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, June 29, 2007

Had a really bad start of the week.

Well, Junyuan didn't manage to go to the finals for the Hillary Challenge. All my team members was disapointed except for one. "Nevermind ahh..." was what the person said. Was disapointed with that person. My team members blamed me for not being able to go to the finals. I took it jokingly when i suddenly felt a huge impact that i wasn't a good captain.

My worst day of the week is Thursday, 28 June. Started the day with some freaking person who really made me pissed off. And i was in a huge bad mood for that day. I was so stressed up for this day and wished i could make Khairin's birthday a memorable for her, but i couldn't. I didnt have the mood.

I found a person whom i can trust on. All my live i had searched for one, when i finally found and she was just right near me. I couldn't believe i had told my secrets to her. I had never told my true feelings to anyone.

From what i had told her, i really hope what's in me vanish. Cause, i dread thinking about it. I hate the feeling of it. I need to concentrate more in class. I really need...

You are my joy