Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, July 27, 2007

Caught a flu spread by Suhaimi. Which then i passed to Khairin and SamC. Thanks dude...

It's kinda bad week for me..
Mon - I hate you to the core !
Tues - PDS is OUT!
Wed - Shikin's accident
Thurs - Sickening guilt.
Fri - Laughing gas

Well, yes i love Friday the most. Today had a good laugh with Khairin and my cadets. Well, for Chem, Khairin and I are lab partners since Amirah didnt come. I had a good laugh for what she did. It was a good start of the day then.

C'mon mann, be a man. I seriously pity how she suffers every minute thinking about it. " WHY??" was all in her mind. You gotta help her mann. Which would help you too.

Slowly it is vanishing in my mind. How i hope i won't have that kind of feelings. Eventhough i enjoy the fun and laughter, i dread being suspense by the questions that run through my head. I wish it could be clear or i would rather clear it myself.

I'm DISAPOINTED in myself. How i did badly for JYS League. It aint helping me somehow. I felt being accused for whatever had happened on WEDNESDAY. Forgive me...