I wish i can hide myself from public.
It's a hectic day today. Hasanah wasn't present today and i wasn't sure to continue with the S. League. I had very little man power especially the ones to be a referee. There were fights among the players especially the spectators being protestors. I felt pathetic and useless when there was a huge group that crowd around me throwing all sorts of questions and condemned me.
I was tensed up whenever i heard my name being called up. I knew that there was something wrong, and infect, it was. Something wrong with the referee, the game, the score. I felt that i was responsible for the missing soccer balls. It took alot of guts to tell Mr Jae that 2 balls were missing. Yes, it's a hard work.
Yes, i agree i'm not a good organizer.
But i would try my best for the next game so that it would be a clean one. I would make Hasanah proud of Sports Div.
Just give me one more chance, one more try...
It's a hectic day today. Hasanah wasn't present today and i wasn't sure to continue with the S. League. I had very little man power especially the ones to be a referee. There were fights among the players especially the spectators being protestors. I felt pathetic and useless when there was a huge group that crowd around me throwing all sorts of questions and condemned me.
I was tensed up whenever i heard my name being called up. I knew that there was something wrong, and infect, it was. Something wrong with the referee, the game, the score. I felt that i was responsible for the missing soccer balls. It took alot of guts to tell Mr Jae that 2 balls were missing. Yes, it's a hard work.
Yes, i agree i'm not a good organizer.
But i would try my best for the next game so that it would be a clean one. I would make Hasanah proud of Sports Div.
Just give me one more chance, one more try...


<< Home