Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Arghh...

All i have to say is... Thanks.
What is wrong with you? Can you for once, stop thinking about yourself ? Seriously, i am pissed off with you. And to whatever had happened, i seriously miss the part where that's my problem. Damn you for once mann !!

The JYS League was smooth yesterday. Cheerios to Mark Cow. Yes, we won against Desperados. Thanks to Zul for his skillful scoring. Not to forget Iqbal who was the one out of a hell. He was the one who was the best and yes, of course i received some scoldings for not staying at the box when i had a chance to score a goal.
I really hope the team can win eventhough it means treating them pizza.

I feel so sick after the unexpected fever after the previous match of Jys League. Probably i was too stressed up till i fall ill. I hate having a fever. Can't seemed to lift my head to pay full attention in class.

Everything suddenly made sense...