I have mixed feelings. I'm not sure how to describe it.
I dread thinking about it. When i think about it, it made me feel calm. But the more i think about it, the more the force of attraction grows.
It's a hectic week for me.
S. League was okay i must say. But it doesn't look organised. However, Hasanah said it was a good job...
Mark Cow, okay that's the team name, won against Stronghold. Eventhough i wasn't playing, i felt frustrated when the Stronghold had a tie with us. Irfan scored the first shot. It was smooth. Then Izzat scored the penalty shot. He saved the team. Thanks Fan and Zat. I'm proud of them, really. Raizen's tackling was pro. Raihan was exhausted, from what i can see, he did extreamely well.
No hard feelings and i'm okay not playing for the first match. Infect, i didn't wanna play for that match. I started with a bad mood and was really furious with someone.
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat that question ?
I dread thinking about it. When i think about it, it made me feel calm. But the more i think about it, the more the force of attraction grows.
It's a hectic week for me.
S. League was okay i must say. But it doesn't look organised. However, Hasanah said it was a good job...
Mark Cow, okay that's the team name, won against Stronghold. Eventhough i wasn't playing, i felt frustrated when the Stronghold had a tie with us. Irfan scored the first shot. It was smooth. Then Izzat scored the penalty shot. He saved the team. Thanks Fan and Zat. I'm proud of them, really. Raizen's tackling was pro. Raihan was exhausted, from what i can see, he did extreamely well.
No hard feelings and i'm okay not playing for the first match. Infect, i didn't wanna play for that match. I started with a bad mood and was really furious with someone.
Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat that question ?


<< Home