Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My mucles ache. I have a hard time sitting down. Hahaha. It ache so badly that i don't have the mood for swimming.

Thanks to the Napfa my body hurts. I'm still not happy with my Shuttle Run.

Yeah, I know that i've obtained a 5 points. But what's makes a challenge is to aim high. Just like standing broad jump. You can never determine where you would land. Even a cm makes a big difference. Who cares if the points are 5 and you would like to aim higher. I guess that should be a spirit to train for the coming Napfa. Well, i think those people who are into sports or fitness would understand.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IFFA AND SUHAIMI !!
Yes, 1 week LATE. Hahaha. Got Iffa some cool stuff with her name framed up. As for Suhaimi, i think i would get him something simple. Need to collect money together for Izzat Hashim's upcoming birthday.

Tell me what makes a leader.