Everybody is dancing in the moonlight .
Sec1 Camp was SUPERB !
But, I HAD FEVER !! I could hardly taste anything.
DAY 1
THe blind men's trail was like, HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Poor kids.
AVA Room is SOOO cold plus so dusty. Kept sneezing and sneezing.
DAY2
Had to explain for the Juggle the Balls. Had help from Afiqah. She's cool man. Kept coughing and coughing. It got worst. Was so weak to even stand under the sun. So she actually did most explaining than me.
Campfire was rather... BIG FIRE, but boring. It's so short. Like... half an hour?
Wash up and people kept asking if i am alright. No I'm not. My eyes were red and watery and face is so god damn.. red. Could feel my eyes burning.
Waited for the debrief was like waiting for a brand new day. My condition got worst.
" I WANNA GO HOME ! " was all in my mind during the debrief. Felt so ill. Hanis brought me to SJAB room which was close. Argh... Then Mdm Fauziah brought me to the Staff Room and Mr Alsagoff told to sleep in the Office.Mr Jae gave a bottle of cold water which made me feel like vomitting. But, i think it made me feel better too.
Manage to sleep and woke up...
DAY3
LATE !!! Quickly rushed to the AVA Room. Wash up and went to the field. Telematch. I love the telematch. Sufiyan is god damn funny.
KAMIL !!! I just had 5 seconds of embarrassment during the slideshow !
Hahaha okay okay. Thanks to those who really concerned about me when i had the fever.
Let's break it down now
Sec1 Camp was SUPERB !
But, I HAD FEVER !! I could hardly taste anything.
DAY 1
THe blind men's trail was like, HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Poor kids.
AVA Room is SOOO cold plus so dusty. Kept sneezing and sneezing.
DAY2
Had to explain for the Juggle the Balls. Had help from Afiqah. She's cool man. Kept coughing and coughing. It got worst. Was so weak to even stand under the sun. So she actually did most explaining than me.
Campfire was rather... BIG FIRE, but boring. It's so short. Like... half an hour?
Wash up and people kept asking if i am alright. No I'm not. My eyes were red and watery and face is so god damn.. red. Could feel my eyes burning.
Waited for the debrief was like waiting for a brand new day. My condition got worst.
" I WANNA GO HOME ! " was all in my mind during the debrief. Felt so ill. Hanis brought me to SJAB room which was close. Argh... Then Mdm Fauziah brought me to the Staff Room and Mr Alsagoff told to sleep in the Office.Mr Jae gave a bottle of cold water which made me feel like vomitting. But, i think it made me feel better too.
Manage to sleep and woke up...
DAY3
LATE !!! Quickly rushed to the AVA Room. Wash up and went to the field. Telematch. I love the telematch. Sufiyan is god damn funny.
KAMIL !!! I just had 5 seconds of embarrassment during the slideshow !
Hahaha okay okay. Thanks to those who really concerned about me when i had the fever.
Let's break it down now


<< Home