When happy, or good things happens, bad things would come to tag along.
Agree?
NCC camp was superb. It was fun. Filled with excitements. I'm so proud of Alpha. We actually made up our item ourselves. All 11 ideas together. But all the girls items were cool. The boys... some do crumping, dikir barat. Camp fire was shoik ah. Night walk, OMG, Sgt Auji really look like one when she dressed up. I was rooted to the floor when i saw. And when, everyone started to run , i joined the crowd. Haha.
Next day, okay ah. Kinda... like boring ah. Cause of the weather i guess. Was called in for some reasons.
Worried. Shock. Speechless. Confused. Upset. Breathless. DUMBFOUNDED. Haha.
That happened within the 15mins. Yes, i seriously cried like hell. MY face was red. No point asking what happened. It's a promise from the bottom of my heart.
Went over the window, the wall, crawl on the ground and played in the... MUD !!!
Cleaned the toilet. It's kinda fun =) Haha !
Sunday, things went like... SHIT mann. I couldn't handle it.
I achieved to be happy today regardless the personal problems. I had a good talk to Tasha bout it. It feels good somehow. Huda, i miss you... Hahaha
OKie dookie. Crappy class. It seems to be fun now.
Agree?
NCC camp was superb. It was fun. Filled with excitements. I'm so proud of Alpha. We actually made up our item ourselves. All 11 ideas together. But all the girls items were cool. The boys... some do crumping, dikir barat. Camp fire was shoik ah. Night walk, OMG, Sgt Auji really look like one when she dressed up. I was rooted to the floor when i saw. And when, everyone started to run , i joined the crowd. Haha.
Next day, okay ah. Kinda... like boring ah. Cause of the weather i guess. Was called in for some reasons.
Worried. Shock. Speechless. Confused. Upset. Breathless. DUMBFOUNDED. Haha.
That happened within the 15mins. Yes, i seriously cried like hell. MY face was red. No point asking what happened. It's a promise from the bottom of my heart.
Went over the window, the wall, crawl on the ground and played in the... MUD !!!
Cleaned the toilet. It's kinda fun =) Haha !
Sunday, things went like... SHIT mann. I couldn't handle it.
I achieved to be happy today regardless the personal problems. I had a good talk to Tasha bout it. It feels good somehow. Huda, i miss you... Hahaha
OKie dookie. Crappy class. It seems to be fun now.


<< Home