The whole week i've been worried bout none other than NAPFA. My hand hurts, my head hurts, my knee hurts and my eyes hurt.
Well, I'm kinda proud for what i have obtained. Not so somehow.
Sit ups : 45
I. Pull-up : 55
Standing Broad jump : 200
Shuttle run : 10.2secs
Sit and reach : 39
2.4km run : 13.50
I'm happy for my standing broad jump. At first, had 186cm. Then PE, had 190cm. Then GuoYan and some boys told me to beat JiaHao which is 200. After several tries, i had 200. Was shocked. But when i tried again, i had 190++ I couldn't believe it mann!!
Planned stuffs with John and gang for the NCC stuffs till 6.30pm YESTERDAY! Was so tired. Had to do some admin stuffs of calculating and finding the price for some particular stuffs. Used up all my energy during PE. Thought it could start my day, but got all lethargic by the EMaths period.
Today NCC is like a tiring one for me. I like totally don't know what's happening around me. All i wanted was a good rest at home. But cool uh. Start to like, learn to teach Part As. Then people start talking bout the POP. It made me kinda upset. Part Ds are leaving...
I wanna go to Mt Ophir and also Senior Spec Course. All it takes is good content and language in our letter writting to Sgt Major Farah.
Okay, i think that's it.
Period.
Well, I'm kinda proud for what i have obtained. Not so somehow.
Sit ups : 45
I. Pull-up : 55
Standing Broad jump : 200
Shuttle run : 10.2secs
Sit and reach : 39
2.4km run : 13.50
I'm happy for my standing broad jump. At first, had 186cm. Then PE, had 190cm. Then GuoYan and some boys told me to beat JiaHao which is 200. After several tries, i had 200. Was shocked. But when i tried again, i had 190++ I couldn't believe it mann!!
Planned stuffs with John and gang for the NCC stuffs till 6.30pm YESTERDAY! Was so tired. Had to do some admin stuffs of calculating and finding the price for some particular stuffs. Used up all my energy during PE. Thought it could start my day, but got all lethargic by the EMaths period.
Today NCC is like a tiring one for me. I like totally don't know what's happening around me. All i wanted was a good rest at home. But cool uh. Start to like, learn to teach Part As. Then people start talking bout the POP. It made me kinda upset. Part Ds are leaving...
I wanna go to Mt Ophir and also Senior Spec Course. All it takes is good content and language in our letter writting to Sgt Major Farah.
Okay, i think that's it.
Period.


<< Home