Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm sorta back. Not really back. Using a Wireless Network Connection.
Get it?

I really got no mood to blog. There are so much to talk about.

I've learnt ALOT during the 1month being missing. I watched Insiparational Videos. Like "Without a paddle" and etc. Mostly, involving sacrificing and believing in yourself.

I had so much downs, that there was nothing that can cheer me up. Other than going to Iffa's house. Oh yea, we had Movie Marathon.

Oh, I almost forgotten.
Why I didn't went online for the pass 1 month?
Internet was cut off. Pacific Internet said "Your internet would be connected in 2weeks time" 2 weeks have passed. And now, there are some technical problems that the Pacific Internet is working on. So yeah.

I'm done for now.
Probably would be back, few days later or what.