Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Supp...

Trying to kill time?
Woohoo Yea!

Kinda bored these days.Things didn't go up to plan.Well that's for the IPW.I might be screwed up soon.Hehe =)

Sunday,went gym with Sabri.And the 2 different counter people mistook me as a boy in 2 straight days.

SATURDAY
Counter P.1: Why you tick female?Male ah.
Fatin:Umm...i'm a girl
Counter P.1: Oh sorry.You look like a boy.
Izzat: She ah,boy disguised in a girl's body
Fatin: Asshole...

SUNDAY
Counter P.2: Male lah...
Fatin: I girl ah
Counter P.2: Sorry sorry...
Sabri: Uhhh what am i suppose to do?? **Ticking his gender under female**
Fatin: Dude...you are male mann !!

Ok,that's how silly Sab was.

These days been chatting and crapping with none other than Bloodsugar aka Suhaimi aka Idiot.Wahahaha.Played MB.This Fri, soccer with Zat,Kal and Fad, idiot?

Hahaha okay.Sorry.My bad...
My flu is getting better.I felt so pathetically worse on Sunday.
Don't be panic people.I'm okay =)

Hahahahaha.Gotten the crap disease from my Crap brothers...~Off now