Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So,what's on now...

is i don't feel good today.

Came to school with swollen eyes.People ask why,my reason "Bitten by bedbugs" Hahaha! How ridiculous can it be?Bed bugs only bite on our feets,hands,but not on eyes ! Okay,so Chloe said this
Chloe: Eh,you cry last night is it?
Me: No lahh...
(After 15 mins...or so)
Me: Eh ..how you can tell whether i cry?
Chloe: Your eyes are really swollen

And seriously,i cried last night.Not bitten by bed bugs.I just lied.Sorry.
Anyway,not gonna tell what happened.

Today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Natasha
Pamela
Yue Ping !!!

Played UNO with the guys.Then played stress with Irfan and Izzat.I became more stressful!Irfan was like,cheating?Izzat kept turning the piles of card over so i wouldn't be able to see the number.

Recess,didn't wanna go down.Didn't have the mood.And became weaker.Talked to Huda,and played stress with the others.

Then the streaming excercise.
So,my choices are...
1st : 3E3
2nd : 3E4
3rd : 3E6
4th : 3E1
5th : 3E2
6th : 3E5

Chatted with Md Noor Izzat last night.He say he would go 3E3 with me!! Yes mann! He rocks.I would pray that he would have a chance to go in 3E3.His choices are also the same as mine.Hahaha.Then in class still can say "Fatin,i wanna see yours.I wanna compare." Haha,okay Izzat is a crapper.Had lots of laugh last night.Till my tummy hurts.

Stayed back for the Council.Sorry Huda.Can't go back with ya always.

Okay,here comes the best part.Tomorrow is my appointment for the leg.And i'm not worried,cause i told mum to postpone it AGAIN ! I seriously don't wanna go for it mann.I told my mum that i wanna spend time with my classmates during MT.Watch video.And also,i want to go for NCC and accompany Jia En.I don't wanna disapoint her this time.And mum understands me.Ouh...she's the best.

Changed blog song to "Goodbye".It's dedicated to all 2e4 jokerz.I love you guys mann.I was touched to see us growing united together as months go by.Especially the one on the teachers' day.So this song is mainly dedicated to -

My buddies ( Natasha,Syafiqah,Huda )
My bros ( Khalis,Azri,Izzat,Irfan,Jian Xin,Wensu )
My partner ( Elaine )
and my friends =) ( the rest )

Okay,1 more week,and school is closing.
Here i am...missing them...~Off now