I believe i'm okay now.
Yes,i was upset + disappointed + angry on Monday.
Well, went back home and cried. Later that night, Irfan and Izzat asked why i sad.
If you think it concerns you so much, why not try asking me days after that.Like what she did.I manage to blurt out everything.We are okay now =)
My answer to them was "Cause i'm not happy".
But thanks for your concern.
On Tuesday,had my braces on.Chose black and red.Emo colour.Hahaha.Yea,it hurts.
Wednesday,suppose to practice soccer at Zat's house.But it rained..
Then put my personal message at msn as "Gym anyone?". Then Izzat wanted to go gym with me on Thursday,which is today.
Suppose to be Izzat,Irfan,Elaine and me.But then Irfan and Elaine cannot make it.So it's just me and Izzat at first.Met him at 9am.Then tried some machines.Hahaha.Cool.He dared me to carry the weights.I barely lift them.Later at 10am,his friend,Haikal from TKSS, came.They carried the big weight.
Power !
10.30am went off.Izzat invited me to watch Grudge2 with Irfan,but i'm broke!Hehe.Yea,so they went off.
Later,might be going to Zat's house for soccer.I hope he can make it today.
I feel glad that i went to gym.What Izzat said was kinda true.I guess this year, i cock up my 2.4km because of the operation and needed time to heal.
I must conquer my fear in order to strive... ~Off now
Yes,i was upset + disappointed + angry on Monday.
Well, went back home and cried. Later that night, Irfan and Izzat asked why i sad.
If you think it concerns you so much, why not try asking me days after that.Like what she did.I manage to blurt out everything.We are okay now =)
My answer to them was "Cause i'm not happy".
But thanks for your concern.
On Tuesday,had my braces on.Chose black and red.Emo colour.Hahaha.Yea,it hurts.
Wednesday,suppose to practice soccer at Zat's house.But it rained..
Then put my personal message at msn as "Gym anyone?". Then Izzat wanted to go gym with me on Thursday,which is today.
Suppose to be Izzat,Irfan,Elaine and me.But then Irfan and Elaine cannot make it.So it's just me and Izzat at first.Met him at 9am.Then tried some machines.Hahaha.Cool.He dared me to carry the weights.I barely lift them.Later at 10am,his friend,Haikal from TKSS, came.They carried the big weight.
Power !
10.30am went off.Izzat invited me to watch Grudge2 with Irfan,but i'm broke!Hehe.Yea,so they went off.
Later,might be going to Zat's house for soccer.I hope he can make it today.
I feel glad that i went to gym.What Izzat said was kinda true.I guess this year, i cock up my 2.4km because of the operation and needed time to heal.
I must conquer my fear in order to strive... ~Off now


<< Home