I'm upset.Yes,i should be happy with my results.
I'm really extreamly happy.
Well,it's other things that made me upset.
Well,lets talk bout happy things first =)
I got 2nd in level for maths.
I pass my Eng,not only pass,i did extreamly well till i almost hugged Dan Azri cause he was beside me.Heeh...
I pass my Lit
And yea...other stuffs like
3rd for DnT
3rd for Art
3rd for Geog
1st for maths
9th for Lit
2nd for Sci
and probably last for MT
Arghh...
Anyway,
had fun today.Lotsa laughs with the boys and Mrs Kho.
Took alot of pics.It's too big to upload here.I'll upload it at friendster.
http://www.friendster.com/twoefour06
Okay now the bad one.Not that much.Cause i'll rather keep to myself.
**Note that if anything that refers to you or you feel it refers to you,i apologise.
I didn't feel much better with them.Still like i'm talking to the wall.And an orphan too..
I feel like an idiot councillor.I don't know what to fill up.I've done nothing but clean the floor.Sighh...I am a useless freak..
I wanna get rid of this little feeling that is stuck with me.It's common to everyone,but not to me.I'm a tomboy and there's no need for me to have that feeling...dont ask me what's the feeling
I didn't get top in level for Maths or even full marks...
I'm confused whether to choose 3e3 or 3e4.That's the flip side of getting high marks..
Friends are obviously against me for the marks.I'm sorry if you envy me...
Well...i think there's more,but i'll rather keep it to myself.
Watched "She's the man" it's kinda related to the small feeling i had.Anyway,i love that story so much.
I rather be alone then to be with you all...~Off now
I'm really extreamly happy.
Well,it's other things that made me upset.
Well,lets talk bout happy things first =)
I got 2nd in level for maths.
I pass my Eng,not only pass,i did extreamly well till i almost hugged Dan Azri cause he was beside me.Heeh...
I pass my Lit
And yea...other stuffs like
3rd for DnT
3rd for Art
3rd for Geog
1st for maths
9th for Lit
2nd for Sci
and probably last for MT
Arghh...
Anyway,
had fun today.Lotsa laughs with the boys and Mrs Kho.
Took alot of pics.It's too big to upload here.I'll upload it at friendster.
http://www.friendster.com/twoefour06
Okay now the bad one.Not that much.Cause i'll rather keep to myself.
**Note that if anything that refers to you or you feel it refers to you,i apologise.
I didn't feel much better with them.Still like i'm talking to the wall.And an orphan too..
I feel like an idiot councillor.I don't know what to fill up.I've done nothing but clean the floor.Sighh...I am a useless freak..
I wanna get rid of this little feeling that is stuck with me.It's common to everyone,but not to me.I'm a tomboy and there's no need for me to have that feeling...dont ask me what's the feeling
I didn't get top in level for Maths or even full marks...
I'm confused whether to choose 3e3 or 3e4.That's the flip side of getting high marks..
Friends are obviously against me for the marks.I'm sorry if you envy me...
Well...i think there's more,but i'll rather keep it to myself.
Watched "She's the man" it's kinda related to the small feeling i had.Anyway,i love that story so much.
I rather be alone then to be with you all...~Off now


<< Home