Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Okay another 3 more days to spend time with my dear classmates.

I'm really missing them so much.People say we can meet during recess.But hey,next year,when people meet new friends,they probably forget.And i want the fun we had in class.

Sighhh...i just hope i won't cry on that day.

I hope, I wish, that ...........

Hari Raya is coming.Heeh =)
I would like to ask for forgiveness to those whom i've hurt and to any wrong doings i've done.

I might not be able to blog for a couple of days.Or to be online.Due to some technical probs.The latest might be a month.

Okay,the happy side to talk is,
I can't wait to go for the movies and bowling with the
CrApPeRz
[ WenSu, JianXin, Jeremy, Irfan, Izzat, Khalis, Azri, Kamil, Aisyah, Wirdah, Elaine, XiaoYan, Me ]

We are made up during the EastCoast Outting.Whoosh !
And also with my cuzzins.

Last but not least,I'm gonna miss everyone in 2e4..

This brings memories...

I..
miss..

you
them
him
her

I MISS 2E4'06 !!! ~Off now