ARGHH !!!
I feel like crying and drown myself in my tears.
I don't know.I really don't know what to choose.I want 3e3 cause i want geog.I want 3e4 cause i would be able to handle it.And probably some other friends are there too.
WHY MUST I BE IN SUCH DILEMMA ?!?!
Ouh no...no..no... NO !!!
Okay,that's the thing that is bothering me.
I'm so happy for myself.
Got 1st in class
and 16th in level.
Oh well,that's obviously is related to the dilemma.
3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?
Today is naturally fun.Started of with me going around the class and telling people to sign the sheets of paper.
English,raed some article.Interesting...
MT,played UNO at comp lab with Aisyah,Raizen and Wirdah.
Recess stayed back and play STRESS.Ouh yea,i was stressed.Hahaha!
And yea,had the talk by Mrs Oh.Anqi brought something which cause patience to solve.I can turn it into a CUBE !! While Izzat can't! Wahahahaha! Anyway...Anqi is pro.She knows many ways as for me,i only know one.
Then stayed back.Realised that i got 1st in class and 16 in level.Ouh yea,i'm happy.But..kinda not really.Cause,i'll miss 2e4.
Especially my bros,
Irfan (Lipas) called me kerenting
Khalis (googles) called me kerenting
Azri called me pandai
Izzat called me a boy
Wensu (susu) called me Fatimah
Thanks mann.I really enjoy with you all.You are great guys to hang around with,joke with,and tease with.Gonna miss ya.
Anyway,Khalis said something that really made me feel dumbfounded.It's not only him who matchmake me with Izzat,but MRS KHO TOO !! Haizzz...
Mrs Kho : Eh Fatin and Izzat really make a good couple.
Reaction : **looked at each other and take one step behind** it's the same.Elaine was like "woah"
Wensu : Eh you like Izzat right..
Reaction : Go to hell...I know you like...um umm..
Khalis : Eh you like Izzat?You and Izzat same ah.Both good in maths and sci.What if Izzat ask you to be his stead?
Reaction : Go to hell.Eh by the way, **changed subject
Irfan : Izzat and Fatin same ah.Ehem..
Reaction : Go to hell...
Azri : Eh you and Izzat ah.Macam match seyy.
Reaction : Go to hell...
Don't matchmake me.And... i don't know.. Just drop the subject please ?
I know i say too much of "go to hell".Next i'll say..hmm..
What's with me?I don't feel like myself anymore! And why is everyone matchmaking me with Md Noor Izzat ?!?
The small feeling has gone too far.
Next,i'll say...
DREAM ON !!! ~Off now
I feel like crying and drown myself in my tears.
I don't know.I really don't know what to choose.I want 3e3 cause i want geog.I want 3e4 cause i would be able to handle it.And probably some other friends are there too.
WHY MUST I BE IN SUCH DILEMMA ?!?!
Ouh no...no..no... NO !!!
Okay,that's the thing that is bothering me.
I'm so happy for myself.
Got 1st in class
and 16th in level.
Oh well,that's obviously is related to the dilemma.
3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?3e3 or 3e4?
Today is naturally fun.Started of with me going around the class and telling people to sign the sheets of paper.
English,raed some article.Interesting...
MT,played UNO at comp lab with Aisyah,Raizen and Wirdah.
Recess stayed back and play STRESS.Ouh yea,i was stressed.Hahaha!
And yea,had the talk by Mrs Oh.Anqi brought something which cause patience to solve.I can turn it into a CUBE !! While Izzat can't! Wahahahaha! Anyway...Anqi is pro.She knows many ways as for me,i only know one.
Then stayed back.Realised that i got 1st in class and 16 in level.Ouh yea,i'm happy.But..kinda not really.Cause,i'll miss 2e4.
Especially my bros,
Irfan (Lipas) called me kerenting
Khalis (googles) called me kerenting
Azri called me pandai
Izzat called me a boy
Wensu (susu) called me Fatimah
Thanks mann.I really enjoy with you all.You are great guys to hang around with,joke with,and tease with.Gonna miss ya.
Anyway,Khalis said something that really made me feel dumbfounded.It's not only him who matchmake me with Izzat,but MRS KHO TOO !! Haizzz...
Mrs Kho : Eh Fatin and Izzat really make a good couple.
Reaction : **looked at each other and take one step behind** it's the same.Elaine was like "woah"
Wensu : Eh you like Izzat right..
Reaction : Go to hell...I know you like...um umm..
Khalis : Eh you like Izzat?You and Izzat same ah.Both good in maths and sci.What if Izzat ask you to be his stead?
Reaction : Go to hell.Eh by the way, **changed subject
Irfan : Izzat and Fatin same ah.Ehem..
Reaction : Go to hell...
Azri : Eh you and Izzat ah.Macam match seyy.
Reaction : Go to hell...
Don't matchmake me.And... i don't know.. Just drop the subject please ?
I know i say too much of "go to hell".Next i'll say..hmm..
What's with me?I don't feel like myself anymore! And why is everyone matchmaking me with Md Noor Izzat ?!?
The small feeling has gone too far.
Next,i'll say...
DREAM ON !!! ~Off now


<< Home