Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, October 28, 2006

This post is suppose to be part 2? I think i'll cancel it.I got no mood to talk bout 26 Oct.It really saddens.

WEDNESDAY
Went Street Fest after the Yumin.Well,i went home before that.Overslept.Sorry Julianah.I was really tired i guess?The Street Fest was superb.The finale whereby the band performed,Julianah, Shikin , 2 1e4 boys and me danced and swayed together.The 1e4 boys were sporting.One of them was Iqbal.Haha!Made friends by dancing? I was happy.

A few days ago Izzat Hashim,my cousin, gave a picture of a jersey with the No.13 . I editted it.

This is mine.

While Izzat's was No.7 . Yes it's from Man Utd.His is C.Ronaldo ?

Recently,i watch She's the Man and got a pic of this.

The person with No.13 is Viola
while No.7 is Duke.

If you read twelth night,you would understand.
Viola is boisterous.Has a jersey of No.13 .It's like me =)
Duke is pro in soccer.Has jersey of No.7.It's like Izzat Hashim .

And how concidence? I just realised it yesterday? But obviously,the story isn't the same.Haha.

Mr Alsagoff told me i had to participate in the Inter School Street Soccer.I was chosen by my NCC teacher? As you know, I don't know soccer that well.Infect, I suck at soccer.The only sports i don't like is Soccer and Swimming.

So told Izzat Hashim to teach me soccer until 15 Nov.Yea,so might be going his house today. Thanks mann.You are the best dude...

Chatted with Irfan and Noor Izzat.Haha,i think the rule. I felt like my problems fade away when crapping with them.

My orthodonist appointment is this coming Tuesday. While my leg appointment is on 8th Nov.Sighh,i got that Innovative Protocol.I just hope the appointment won't clash with the Council Stuffs.

Stupid also got limit!Bloody hell... ~Off now