Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm bored..seriously.

Boredom engulfs me...
ARGHH !!!

Well,went Gym again today.Izzat, Haikal, Suhaimi, Fadhly and me.Suppose to meet at 8.30am.
AHEM, who wanted so early ?!? I was on time. Haikal came after that. Izzat came.Fadhly came at 8.50am.So waited for Suhaimi.Asked Fadhly to call him

Fatin: So?How?
Fadhly: His Sister say he is still sleeping.
Izzat: Alamak he, he the one "eh play soccer ah.." Then he never appear.
Haikal: Haha.

Went off to the gym.Izzat kept disturbing Fadhly.I was running ,and Fadhly was beside me.Then Izzat disturbed him till i could run anymore.Yea..

Thanks Peisze for your testimonial which said "Take care.Do not over excercise" . Come to think bout it,i kinda felt like i was about to faint at the gym.

Suhaimi FINALLY came.He couldn't go gym cause he wore sandals.After the gym,went to play soccer with 3 20+ year old boys, 2 Jy sec3 boys and us. 5 on 5.

My team : Nicholas, Luq, Izzat, 1 sec3 boy and me.
Opponent team : Suhaimi, Haikal, Fadhly,the other sec3 boy and 1 20+ boy.


My team is so pro mann!! Except for me.Haha.I'm the goalie.

Went off at 11am.Ate Mac with Su and Fadhly.Talked all craps.

Suppose to go out with Granny but plans change.Met Su at Eastpoint.The class video he made was fantastic.Will put up sometime.

Tomorrow going gym with bro.
I need to train myself and get ready for next year.

I'm seriously bored...~Off now