Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yo Peeps !

Hmmm...maybe i am myself back again.Just need to get back to the orginal slightly.Monday is the day babe!

Yesterday was the day i came out of the dark cave.I had alot of laughters with them.We started talking bout SHITs.And even made up a SHIT factory.Arghh,so fun!I mean,it isn't real.Maybe we shall talk more bout it after the exams.

The Lit presentation was superb.We restart thrice!First because Dan A. forgot to show the slide.Second,i hit the screen and it went up.The whole class burst out in laughters.The third went right.Shyahida forgot the script.HAHAHA!I guess she was too nervous.I hope my group is the best.

Maths,whoosh!Mrs Kho is the best.I guess she understands me.

Had NCC Training.Only 8 people came.Suppose to have Command and Control test.But we are not confident enough.I was the first one.I practically trembling.Like theres is nothing gonna come out of my mouth.Too nervous.I'll do better next week.

Received our class t-shirt.Everyone went home happy.As you see at my tagboard,someone is unhappy.Anqi,i'm sorry,but i don't think the designer can draw that.
That's final.If you are not happy with it,then forget bout wearing it.There is a shop at TM where you can add it.

Monday,would be the original me i suppose.My problems are still with my.But my happiness is over it.It would fade off slowly if things goes right.
To the person who said i always cry,
I cry because i didn't want it to go inside.Mdm Fauziah said "It's okay to cry.But never give up"I don't know what is her exact words are,but it really meant like that.And now,i'm feeling better that i cried my problems out,yet there are still some stains would vanished with HAPPINESS.

My equation is , (sad)(sad) = HAPPY
You would know if you learn Maths ~ Off now