Don't worry i would get to myself back if you people make it right.
What happed to me these days?
- I refuse to talk to people
( Reason : People don't appreciate when i talk )
- I refuse to tell people my problem
( Reason : Cause they don't wanna hear it sincerely )
- I don't wanna make jokes
( Reason : It would hurt SOME PEOPLE )
- I don't wanna help people
( Reason : They would step over my head,and don't appreciate )
- I don't wanna smile or be happy
( Reason : People call me irritating )
- I don't wanna join people conversation
( Reason : If i join,i definately feel leftout.Like now. )
I don't know whether i am at wrong or you guys.But i'll get back to the original be slowly.
So what if i cry?Do you guys like care?Instead you said i am an "Attention Seeker" when i cry.
Why do you cry?
You cry when you feel sad or helpless.
Where is your mind??
Try being in my shoes.How do you feel?
Sicko human beings without feelings!
Today had alot of laughters after school.I'm sure tomorrow's presentation would be fantastic.
I'll be okay ~Off now
What happed to me these days?
- I refuse to talk to people
( Reason : People don't appreciate when i talk )
- I refuse to tell people my problem
( Reason : Cause they don't wanna hear it sincerely )
- I don't wanna make jokes
( Reason : It would hurt SOME PEOPLE )
- I don't wanna help people
( Reason : They would step over my head,and don't appreciate )
- I don't wanna smile or be happy
( Reason : People call me irritating )
- I don't wanna join people conversation
( Reason : If i join,i definately feel leftout.Like now. )
I don't know whether i am at wrong or you guys.But i'll get back to the original be slowly.
So what if i cry?Do you guys like care?Instead you said i am an "Attention Seeker" when i cry.
Why do you cry?
You cry when you feel sad or helpless.
Where is your mind??
Try being in my shoes.How do you feel?
Sicko human beings without feelings!
Today had alot of laughters after school.I'm sure tomorrow's presentation would be fantastic.
I'll be okay ~Off now


<< Home