Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, September 08, 2006

Woot Woot !!!
Maths Trail was extreamly fun!!! ARGHH!!!

As we reached the Botanic Garden,i kept disturbing Pamm.Haha so fun.Alvin wore red shorts and i kept teasing him "National Day".Had alot of laughter.The trail started and i asked the Station Master what are we suppose to do and he ignore.Since he wore purple shirt,called him barney cause i didn't know his name.

My group consist of Izzat,Alvin,Junior and me.I can't believe the boys were so co-operative!Junior didn't wanna run.Hahaha,and he was left all the way behind.I just can't believe how united the boys were.I didn't regret choosing them.

We leftout one station cause the map they put the wrong name.Swiss Ball Sculpture but they put Swiss Granite Sculpture.Big difference!I didn't expect us to get any trophy cause we leftout one station.Bronze is already enough.

After the trail,we had refreshments.I should admit,i had fun with the 3boys.
The results.
2e2 got bronze.And Kiat Wee is in there.Then i had the feeling like,"No hope..."Then i was shock 2e4 got Silver!From that,i knew 2e3 have the high chance on getting Gold,and they did!Pamm,you took my gold!

Took picture and all that.Suppose to go to the Court Tour at ChinaTown with cuzzies,but i was too tired then i doze of till 6pm...~Off now