Hadn't been myself these days.
I toss and turn at night.
Yesterday was fun.I really had fun with SC.I should say,it was the best day of the week?
Pics taken by Pamm camera..
Leftout in the dark
Oreo proudly given by Sabri
She kissed me!!! *Blushes*
Lesbians?
Yea yea,it was truly fun.Especially Priscilia who is abit insane?Started kissing me.
Headache.
Tomorrow is Maths Supp.
Friday Maths Trail with Izzat,Junior and Alvin!Yay!
Sat class outting.
No time to jog.No one to jog.I shall walk alone then..
Leftout...~Off now
I toss and turn at night.
Yesterday was fun.I really had fun with SC.I should say,it was the best day of the week?
Pics taken by Pamm camera..
Leftout in the dark
Oreo proudly given by Sabri
She kissed me!!! *Blushes*
Lesbians?
Yea yea,it was truly fun.Especially Priscilia who is abit insane?Started kissing me.
Headache.
Tomorrow is Maths Supp.
Friday Maths Trail with Izzat,Junior and Alvin!Yay!
Sat class outting.
No time to jog.No one to jog.I shall walk alone then..
Leftout...~Off now


<< Home