It's 4th of September.
One more month till the KKH Appointment.Hoping and praying that the bone tumor won't grow again.I mean,the Doc say it will grow.
I'm sorry i can't be perfect.
How I wish I could be perfect.If I am not,then I rather be inivisible.
I've just found out one thing i've always done,but people don't appreciate.And so,i'm gonna stop.I'm not kidding nor i am joking.I'm hurt too much.Like a dagger peircing through me.Yes,i know no one can help,and that is why i'm just helping myself.Cause,the one and only that understands and be there to hear me,is just God.
Sometimes i feel so leftout.And the only person beside whom use to keep me accompany is none other than my ambitious cousin,Zafir.I look up to him.He still stay strong even though he thinks he is nobody.But to me,he is more than a somebody.He is even a National Ambassador yet,he is just 1 year younger than me.
He is the one whom i tell my stories to,he is the one whom i help,he is the one who seek me for advices,and then Thank for it.I may not be so close to him,but i treat him just like my own little brother.
By the end of this post,you may hate me for who i am.
I may cry,bleed,suffer,but nothing is stopping me for the person i am.
Yes,i'm crying now.But i'm still continueing my journey.
Nevermind,you just can't be trusted anymore...~Off now
One more month till the KKH Appointment.Hoping and praying that the bone tumor won't grow again.I mean,the Doc say it will grow.
I'm sorry i can't be perfect.
How I wish I could be perfect.If I am not,then I rather be inivisible.
I've just found out one thing i've always done,but people don't appreciate.And so,i'm gonna stop.I'm not kidding nor i am joking.I'm hurt too much.Like a dagger peircing through me.Yes,i know no one can help,and that is why i'm just helping myself.Cause,the one and only that understands and be there to hear me,is just God.
Sometimes i feel so leftout.And the only person beside whom use to keep me accompany is none other than my ambitious cousin,Zafir.I look up to him.He still stay strong even though he thinks he is nobody.But to me,he is more than a somebody.He is even a National Ambassador yet,he is just 1 year younger than me.
He is the one whom i tell my stories to,he is the one whom i help,he is the one who seek me for advices,and then Thank for it.I may not be so close to him,but i treat him just like my own little brother.
By the end of this post,you may hate me for who i am.
I may cry,bleed,suffer,but nothing is stopping me for the person i am.
Yes,i'm crying now.But i'm still continueing my journey.
Nevermind,you just can't be trusted anymore...~Off now


<< Home