Singapore Maths Olympiad?
What do you expect i could answer all the question?Frankly speaking,i could only answer about 3 to 5 questions?And there is 35 questions.The moment i looked at the first question which is
" Find the last two digits of 1x2x3x4x5x6x7......x2005x2006 " Trust me,if you were my shoes,diffinately you give up.Yea,i sorta gave up.I decided to carry on doing and the rest of the answer i put " 2006 " .That's what the professor told us to.
That was today.Yesterday's SMO training was boring.I didn't know what the professor was blabbing about.I didn't have time to copy all the answers he went through.He didn't even care whether the class is noisy or not.And the funny thing is,he arrange his markers weirdly.
Anyway,i had fun.Learning something new was okay.Just that i'm too stressed up.Thanks Mrs Kho for recommanding me to SMO to take the exams.Kinda feel weird cause its only Izzat and I are the ones who attend the last training.We are the walk-in-participants.
Yesterday went to Suntec and Marina Square to get the Asics shoe with bro.I went into the Royal Sporting House Mall and i just felt like a tourist.Its damn huge inside and more varieties.After deciding for 1hr which colour i wanted,and then the person said "Sorry.No more size." So decided to choose other colours.The last decision i made was either pale blue+pale purple or bright orange.Took the orange which cost $189 and after discount is $160.Went home and mum don't like the colour.So deciding to change to blue now.
Boring..I would either watch the tv,stare at the computer screen or sleep.Can't find time to run.Not that i'm really very busy with homeworks.But busy thinking if its good to run.In the end i would either sleep on watch tv.Sometime,i just don't feel i have the confident to run.Bro kept telling me "You call yourself a runner?If you are,you would be running now and your 2.4km would be 10mins and below." I even had to go www.runnersworld.com to see how i can gain my stamina.I know it's kinda stupid but,i really don't have the trust in myself.My mind kept telling me that i can't do it.I'm taking smaller steps when i run and i struggle for air to run.Its not my leg causing the problems,or maybe it is my operated knee.But its not causing much problem that i should bother about.The problem is my LUNGS.
Anyway,i'll try my best.I'm getting a headache.Too stress after the SMO Exam today.~Off now
What do you expect i could answer all the question?Frankly speaking,i could only answer about 3 to 5 questions?And there is 35 questions.The moment i looked at the first question which is
" Find the last two digits of 1x2x3x4x5x6x7......x2005x2006 " Trust me,if you were my shoes,diffinately you give up.Yea,i sorta gave up.I decided to carry on doing and the rest of the answer i put " 2006 " .That's what the professor told us to.
That was today.Yesterday's SMO training was boring.I didn't know what the professor was blabbing about.I didn't have time to copy all the answers he went through.He didn't even care whether the class is noisy or not.And the funny thing is,he arrange his markers weirdly.
Anyway,i had fun.Learning something new was okay.Just that i'm too stressed up.Thanks Mrs Kho for recommanding me to SMO to take the exams.Kinda feel weird cause its only Izzat and I are the ones who attend the last training.We are the walk-in-participants.
Yesterday went to Suntec and Marina Square to get the Asics shoe with bro.I went into the Royal Sporting House Mall and i just felt like a tourist.Its damn huge inside and more varieties.After deciding for 1hr which colour i wanted,and then the person said "Sorry.No more size." So decided to choose other colours.The last decision i made was either pale blue+pale purple or bright orange.Took the orange which cost $189 and after discount is $160.Went home and mum don't like the colour.So deciding to change to blue now.
Boring..I would either watch the tv,stare at the computer screen or sleep.Can't find time to run.Not that i'm really very busy with homeworks.But busy thinking if its good to run.In the end i would either sleep on watch tv.Sometime,i just don't feel i have the confident to run.Bro kept telling me "You call yourself a runner?If you are,you would be running now and your 2.4km would be 10mins and below." I even had to go www.runnersworld.com to see how i can gain my stamina.I know it's kinda stupid but,i really don't have the trust in myself.My mind kept telling me that i can't do it.I'm taking smaller steps when i run and i struggle for air to run.Its not my leg causing the problems,or maybe it is my operated knee.But its not causing much problem that i should bother about.The problem is my LUNGS.
Anyway,i'll try my best.I'm getting a headache.Too stress after the SMO Exam today.~Off now


<< Home