Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, June 02, 2006

I feel terribly useless.

Had meeting on Wed and Thurs.Wed,Ronney called us to come to just tell us what to do.And it is "Form a pair and do the t-shirt design".And then dismiss.Hahaha! Not that short.Cause Ronney and others all talked crap.We had fun anyway.Thurs,Mr Jae wanted to see the t-shirt design.I'm not that good in designing and almost all the t-shirt i design is almost the same.Then some others did not do.Mr Jae so called scolded us.Haizz..feel kinda useless.After meeting went to design t-shirt with the rest of Sports Div.They were all talking crap and argueing about what colour they should take for the informal.Ronney kept disturbing my drawing saying like "Referee,goalkeeper and what-so-ever"Hahaha!Yea,almost all my designs have lines.

Changed my blogskin cause i'm getting bored with that blogskin.Yes,i hate pink! But i like this skin very much without the pink.Hahaha.Bro suggested i should take this skin.

Going off Malaysia now.I really hate going there.The last time i went was...when i was Pri.1? I'm forced to go by my fellow cousins.

Happy Holidays~Off now