Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm officially back from Escape ThemePark.
Rides i took :
- Rainbow
- Ferris Wheel
- Kiddy Rollercoaster
- Haunted House
- Superman ( Kite Fly ? )
- Wet and Wild
- Go kart
- Pirate Ship

Yes,i admit,and i'm not ashame of it.I'm afraid of heights.Hey,each and everyone has its own weaknesses.I'm afraid to take roller coaster.Even the kiddy one is so scary for me.The Pirate ship,oh my god,i felt like puking after that!Wet and wild was fantastic!But my tailbone hurts after taking that ride.And it still hurts..mann.The haunted house was not that scary.First time,i just looked on the floor all the way and hugged Iffa.The second time was just Zuhayr,Lydia,Mizzah and me.But when it came to the grave yard part,i screamed.I didn't even saw anything and i screamed.Felt better after that cause i've not been screaming in all my rides.Hahaha!

Tomorrow there is an outing with Mdm Fauziah and the whole class!!Syafiqah and Natasha are not going.Later,at noon,going for appointment.

Anyway,would blog more on what happened these days.Got a major headache here after the rides.Dizzy dizzy...~Off now