I'm officially back from a damn hot place.
Yea,went to Melacca and i got a flu.Hopefully not bird flu.It's damn irritating.
Day one - It's started off quite boring.Rusyidah,Syahidah and Dilah followed.Went to this Terrance and there were 5 siblings there.They were all so cute. 3 girls and 2 boys.I like Faiaz.He is damn adorable.I think he is 2 years old.He is the quiet one among the rest.Yea,i think they liked me.They played with me and kept disturbing me.They are one adorable bunch of toddlers i met.Went off to Melacca Village after that.
Day two - Went to Giant at Melacca Town.Brought bundles and bundles of chewing gum and bubble gum.My 2nd cousins reached the Kampong that i am overnighting at.Yea its a kampong.And the life there is very very fantastic.Obviously there isn't any shops around,or even bus,playground or what-so-ever.Behind my grandmother's brother's house which is the kampong,there is a durian tree.Its damn high.And lots of durians.But not cooked yet so none dropped.Aww..There is alot of fruit trees there.
Day three - Its very hot there.Even seating in the car,looking ahead,i saw a pool of water.As the car got nearer,it disappear.Mysterious huh?Hahaha!Nehh.Its all matter of science.This means its very hot.I think i got heat up too much,till my checks are red and my eyes is all red and watery.Reached home at 7.30pm.
I'm running a flu.Mucus kept leaking out from my nose.Everything seems rather blur and i'm feeling warm.My voice changed and my eyes are watery.Arghh..~Off now
Yea,went to Melacca and i got a flu.Hopefully not bird flu.It's damn irritating.
Day one - It's started off quite boring.Rusyidah,Syahidah and Dilah followed.Went to this Terrance and there were 5 siblings there.They were all so cute. 3 girls and 2 boys.I like Faiaz.He is damn adorable.I think he is 2 years old.He is the quiet one among the rest.Yea,i think they liked me.They played with me and kept disturbing me.They are one adorable bunch of toddlers i met.Went off to Melacca Village after that.
Day two - Went to Giant at Melacca Town.Brought bundles and bundles of chewing gum and bubble gum.My 2nd cousins reached the Kampong that i am overnighting at.Yea its a kampong.And the life there is very very fantastic.Obviously there isn't any shops around,or even bus,playground or what-so-ever.Behind my grandmother's brother's house which is the kampong,there is a durian tree.Its damn high.And lots of durians.But not cooked yet so none dropped.Aww..There is alot of fruit trees there.
Day three - Its very hot there.Even seating in the car,looking ahead,i saw a pool of water.As the car got nearer,it disappear.Mysterious huh?Hahaha!Nehh.Its all matter of science.This means its very hot.I think i got heat up too much,till my checks are red and my eyes is all red and watery.Reached home at 7.30pm.
I'm running a flu.Mucus kept leaking out from my nose.Everything seems rather blur and i'm feeling warm.My voice changed and my eyes are watery.Arghh..~Off now


<< Home