Got my Asics shoe and Mp3!
Thanks Mum,thanks bro.I'll give my best for EOY and get top 15 in level.
Was happy when bro gave me a Creative 512MB Mp3.I didn't jump cause i'm having a fever.Didn't have the mood but my mood when up when i saw the Mp3 in my hands.Thanks bro.Didn't know you would really buy for me.I'll keep my promise and go for it.I told bro that i would get his expectation of timing 10 mins for 2.4km run and top 15 in level for EOY.It may be difficult,but it would be easy when someone believes in you.I'll go for it and i'll give my best.
Today had meeting for the whole class.About the SPCA thingy.It's kinda interesting.I want to go for the Ballon Course.Shumei talked about car washing.Who said car washing? Pick me in too!! I just love car washing.
After that,went to Eastpoint with Syafiqah.Went to all sort of shops.Really crappy.Didn't get to go some shops we wanted to go cause its closed.
I've done 1/20 of my homework.Hahaha!Yea,i just started only my maths.Maybe i should stop sleeping and start doing my homework.Time for my running?I'll manage that somehow.
My flu is getting better and better.The mysterious thing is,when i blow my nose,some blood come out of my nose.Is it internal bleeding?What does that have to mean?
This holiday is getting boring...~Off now
Thanks Mum,thanks bro.I'll give my best for EOY and get top 15 in level.
Was happy when bro gave me a Creative 512MB Mp3.I didn't jump cause i'm having a fever.Didn't have the mood but my mood when up when i saw the Mp3 in my hands.Thanks bro.Didn't know you would really buy for me.I'll keep my promise and go for it.I told bro that i would get his expectation of timing 10 mins for 2.4km run and top 15 in level for EOY.It may be difficult,but it would be easy when someone believes in you.I'll go for it and i'll give my best.
Today had meeting for the whole class.About the SPCA thingy.It's kinda interesting.I want to go for the Ballon Course.Shumei talked about car washing.Who said car washing? Pick me in too!! I just love car washing.
After that,went to Eastpoint with Syafiqah.Went to all sort of shops.Really crappy.Didn't get to go some shops we wanted to go cause its closed.
I've done 1/20 of my homework.Hahaha!Yea,i just started only my maths.Maybe i should stop sleeping and start doing my homework.Time for my running?I'll manage that somehow.
My flu is getting better and better.The mysterious thing is,when i blow my nose,some blood come out of my nose.Is it internal bleeding?What does that have to mean?
This holiday is getting boring...~Off now


<< Home