Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, June 09, 2006

Boredom is killing me.

Ran around the park behing my house yesterday.It's track's distance is about the track at the stadium.I only manage to run two rounds until i broke down.Couldn't take it.My operated knee hurts real bad.And it feels like its rusty and need oil to lose it.Stiches in my stomach,just drank before running.

Sometimes i wonder,when would i ever be a champion for running.


Bro acts like my running coach,and a pusher while running.BUT,i think he stopped.He is busy with his school and his partime job.After school,he give reasons like he's tired.
Afterall,i'm the pusher for myself,i'm the encourager for myself,i'm the coach for myself.
You think it would work?
Never.

It proves like this,try tickling yourself.Does it tickles?Try comforting yourself when you are crying?Do you feel better? Well,it's sometimes,and i should say the sometimes as RARELY.
Why i can console my friend who is in need,when i can't console myself? Amazing huh?

But don't be discourage what i've said.It sometimes comes the other way round.As for me,i'll try to work it out and as i said "I'll do what it takes till i touch the sky" which i'll do what it takes to be a champion in myself.

Sci Mindmap,Sci articles,4 Comprehension,3 Roald Dahl Stories to read,8 Eng Excercises,8 Eng Scrap Articles,2 Maths Mock paper .
2 Comprehension,3 Eng Excercies,Partially 1/4 of maths hw.I've done like 1/9 of my homeworks!

Seriously,i gotta stop going online from tomorrow onwards.Maybe would go online at night.So please expect me at night,not day.I rarely do homeworks at night.I would fall asleep.

Still having flu...~Off now