It's getting messy again.
I'll tell the good things first.We are going to have a Party for our class during recess tomorrow.Watched I not stupid too and teared continuesly.It's so sad and funny.Especially Jerry who thought he made the girl pregnant and fed her pineapples.Hahahaha!After school went to watch Movie with my cuzzies.Watched X-Men the last stand.Yea,teared some parts.
Bad things.I forgotten to give Mdm Punitham the consent form of the whole class.Damn!I'm so gonna be roasted tomorrow.Irnawaty asked whether i want to replace her for the ushering.And i agreed.What was in my mind?Argh..nevermind,at least i can enjoy the speech.
Whats with Suhaimi? Frankly,he is weird.Too weird to describe.His attitude seriously change from those who can except any consultation to those who is isolated.Anyway,he rejected my consultation and so be it.In the end,I'm not being the one hurt.Seriously.
Life has to go on.I keeping that way.I don't want to regret what i have done.Dwelling on a particular matter.I stopped to help your broken car.You act as though i'm a mutant.I reconfirm if you need help,you shouted.I left.You ran to my car,said you were sorry.I know i'm bad in english,but it actually meant,I forgive you.You make it worse.Yes,its all my fault.I admit.I drove off.Frankly,you are my so called close friend.I remain calm.You should have asked Nisha how i reacted to her when we argued.Its total difference.
By the way,to let you know,I forgive you and I'm sorry if my Eng misunderstood you.Life has to go on.You can catch up on me anytime,but in the meantime,i'll keep you isolated.
That's a big matter.Yea today cried too much.I wonder why tears keep flowing off my eyes.But i had fun today and the movies even it had cause a scratch at my neck by Iffa.Haha!
Migrane is coming back..~Off now
I'll tell the good things first.We are going to have a Party for our class during recess tomorrow.Watched I not stupid too and teared continuesly.It's so sad and funny.Especially Jerry who thought he made the girl pregnant and fed her pineapples.Hahahaha!After school went to watch Movie with my cuzzies.Watched X-Men the last stand.Yea,teared some parts.
Bad things.I forgotten to give Mdm Punitham the consent form of the whole class.Damn!I'm so gonna be roasted tomorrow.Irnawaty asked whether i want to replace her for the ushering.And i agreed.What was in my mind?Argh..nevermind,at least i can enjoy the speech.
Whats with Suhaimi? Frankly,he is weird.Too weird to describe.His attitude seriously change from those who can except any consultation to those who is isolated.Anyway,he rejected my consultation and so be it.In the end,I'm not being the one hurt.Seriously.
Life has to go on.I keeping that way.I don't want to regret what i have done.Dwelling on a particular matter.I stopped to help your broken car.You act as though i'm a mutant.I reconfirm if you need help,you shouted.I left.You ran to my car,said you were sorry.I know i'm bad in english,but it actually meant,I forgive you.You make it worse.Yes,its all my fault.I admit.I drove off.Frankly,you are my so called close friend.I remain calm.You should have asked Nisha how i reacted to her when we argued.Its total difference.
By the way,to let you know,I forgive you and I'm sorry if my Eng misunderstood you.Life has to go on.You can catch up on me anytime,but in the meantime,i'll keep you isolated.
That's a big matter.Yea today cried too much.I wonder why tears keep flowing off my eyes.But i had fun today and the movies even it had cause a scratch at my neck by Iffa.Haha!
Migrane is coming back..~Off now


<< Home