Post an entry today but delete and decided to compose a new one.
Thanks friends for hurting me.
Read Sabri's blog,helped him and realised,that i need to go on.Consulted him and i felt better myself.I'm sick of all this.Frankly,its stabbing me,but to cure the wound,need time.In the meantime,i'll go on.Holidays are here,so i'll spend time with my Buddies - FatiNataSyafiqaHuda and my cuzzies FiZi (Fatin Iffa Zuhayr Izzat )
Life have ups and downs.Nothing and i mean NOTHING can be perfect.I'll stick to the fact.I'll move on.I don't care if i lose or drop pennies.I rather go for my future.
Scar is beginning to hurt.Is the nerves beginning to join back?I'll be happy if it is.I really can't feel the operated region.I'll take what it takes even if my scar hurts,to get my bro expectation of 2.4km.Go for it.
I'm tired..~Off now
Thanks friends for hurting me.
Read Sabri's blog,helped him and realised,that i need to go on.Consulted him and i felt better myself.I'm sick of all this.Frankly,its stabbing me,but to cure the wound,need time.In the meantime,i'll go on.Holidays are here,so i'll spend time with my Buddies - FatiNataSyafiqaHuda and my cuzzies FiZi (Fatin Iffa Zuhayr Izzat )
Life have ups and downs.Nothing and i mean NOTHING can be perfect.I'll stick to the fact.I'll move on.I don't care if i lose or drop pennies.I rather go for my future.
Scar is beginning to hurt.Is the nerves beginning to join back?I'll be happy if it is.I really can't feel the operated region.I'll take what it takes even if my scar hurts,to get my bro expectation of 2.4km.Go for it.
I'm tired..~Off now


<< Home